Business Membership of Lymington.com
Reaching 60,000+ people weekly, our digital advertising channels enhance your local marketing
The Lymington.com digital advertising channels are unique in their combined targeted local reach online, combining a trusted, well established and regularly updated website with social media channels and direct marketing.
Overall, the Lymington.com Channels now reach over 60,000 people every week, promoting, championing and endorsing local businesses. It’s like a glorious combination of the best of local advertising, PR and promotion, crafted to promote both your special offers and your core business messages with the added stamp of third party endorsement. Read more about Lymington.com Stats and Demographics here.
Annual Business Membership is our most popular membership option and suits many local businesses.
It's especially good value if you run or host events, occasionally need to recruit new staff,and would appreciate being included in our local feature articles where relevant – there are so many benefits to business membership!
- A stylish, bespoke business web page in our business directory which can be displayed across as many business categories as relevant. You will have your own log in and access to edit your page at any time. We will help you to tailor it to include the exact content you want to showcase to the local market, and populate it with copy, your own images (image size guidance is provided), links to other references including your own website, videos, social media links, google map and virtual tour if you have one.
- Creation and publication of a powerful launch news article written by us and published on the Lymington.com home page, which will quickly get picked up by Google.
- One Cross Channel Promotion - which includes promotion on our Lymington.com website and our Weekly What’s On e-newsletter together with our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Inclusion of your business (as relevant) in our own hugely popular local feature articles, which are further publicised via Google Alerts and promoted in Weekly What’s On and across all our social media platforms, normally including a paid boost for the Facebook post.
- Promotion of your events. Make sure you take advantage of this fantastic benefit! It’s so easy to add events to our Events Calendar, and we pick them up from there and promote them in the Diary section of Weekly What’s On.
- Promotion of your job vacancies. Just send us the details, there’s no extra charge.
- Tag and retweet. When possible we tag your business in social media posts, and retweet your tweets.
- Member rates for Ad-hoc promotion to suit your needs - see below
Price £150 one off set up cost, £150 annual subscription
Payable: annually in advance
"Cross Channel" Promotion
For what we call a cross channel promotion (one included with Business Membership):
Content, images and links supplied by you are honed by us to create a compelling message which is then individually tailored to each of our online media channels including our Lymington.com website, Weekly What’s On e-newsletter and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms. The caption link can be to a specific page on your own website or to an article, event or business web page on Lymington.com.
Launch Article for New Members
When you first join Lymington.com as a Business Member, we start by publishing a Launch Article incorporating your main messages on our News page – our news articles rank well on search engines and are frequently picked up by Google Alerts.
Your Launch Article is a short article featuring one image (which you provide to us, minimum 1200 x 600 pixels) and can echo and link to the information on your Business Web Page (see below) or focus on a particular part of your business. The Launch Article will also feature in the relevant category of the Lymington Life magazine section and for a short period of time as one of the ten news article links on our home page.
Business Web Page
At the same time we’ll help you set up your individual Business Web Page in our Directory, including a header image and in as many categories as are relevant. You can log in and update your Business Web Page yourselves at any time during your membership.
Google likes our Directory a lot (web traffic has risen by over 900% since 2014), and simply having a business page on Lymington.com has value in itself. Google also regularly features our news items and events in Google Alerts and Google Search.
If your business doesn't have a website, has an outdated or non-responsive website, or is part of a chain which limits local information on the main website, your business web page on Lymington.com is all the more useful.
Also if your business has various different elements, we can tailor your web page to showcase the exact elements that you would like to promote to the local market. In other words, we can help 'tell your story' and explain exactly why people should come to you!
The Business Web Page includes:
- A succinct and compelling summary of your business: what it offers, to whom and why it’s so good including where relevant our third party endorsement. The description can be as detailed as you wish with links to relevant pages on your own website.
- Header background image (1260x500 pixels) which displays across the full width of your page
- Your logo (300x300 pixels)
- Your selection of your images to bring your page to life - up to 15 Gallery images (800x600 pixels), plus further images to illustrate the text if required
- Your contact details, social media links and a Google map
- Up to 4 YouTube links
- Plus YouTube and Virtual Tour links can be embedded in your description too.
- Hosting of your individual Business Web Page on Lymington.com
- Please note that you will need to supply a selection of hi resolution images and and your logo or agree to a photoshoot at extra charge £250.
One Bespoke Promotion
The Lymington.com website together with its social media and direct email communications can promote your business locally via multi channel online marketing to 60,000+ people weekly, always reinforcing the key message: to buy and do business locally.
Business membership subscription includes one bespoke promotion annually. This includes a compelling caption which we’ll write for you, promotion across all Lymington.com channels including our acclaimed Weekly What’s On newsletter plus our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
Event promotion in Weekly What’s On
Local events that you add to the Events Calendar will be promoted in the Diary section of our Weekly What’s On newsletter on a regular basis. Members quickly get into the habit of adding their events for this additional benefit!
Inclusion in relevant local feature articles
Your business will be included as relevant in the general and seasonal feature articles we publish ourselves, such as ‘what’s on during the school holidays’, ‘where to stay’, ‘places to eat and drink’, ‘get set for the year’, ‘Great Christmas gifts available locally’ and so on. We also regularly boost our own Facebook posts promoting these articles, which extends the reach of one post to an even wider audience.
Promotion of your job vacancies on our jobs page
Once you’re a member we’ll even promote your job vacancies for you on our Local Jobs page - just drop us an email with your vacancy details and we will ensure it is included.
Complimentary promotion of news relating to your charity events
If you are organising a charitable event, we will provide you with a complimentary ‘shout out’ on the Lymington.com Channel, usually including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Weekly What’s On - depending on the information and images provided.
Option for additional Ad-hoc Promotion to suit your needs
An Ad-hoc Promotion is particularly useful for Business Members who do not want the regular commitment of Promotion Membership but occasionally have something special to announce and promote.
The promotion can be based on a short news article on the website including one image (or can be based on an event in our Events Calendar or on your Business Web Page). We will write a compelling caption for the promotion and we will need you to provide us with a number of hi resolution images for the social media element.
This article will normally get picked up by search engines and Google Alerts. The article is then promoted across all our channels (newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). A paid “boost” on Facebook is an optional extra to an ad hoc promotion boost, this is charged at cost.
For more information about Additional Promotion, including longer promotional articles and review articles, see (…. link.) You might also like to consider upgrading to Promotion Membership, which includes monthly/fortnightly/weekly Bespoke Promotion.
Business Membership what you need to know
- Set up charge £150
- Business Membership annual subscription £150
- Ad Hoc Promotion from £125
- All prices plus VAT
- Business Membership renewal invoices will be sent out automatically after your 11th month. Find out here a summary of your ongoing Business Membership benefits.
Contact us now to get started with Business Membership!
Bartley Marketing Additional Services
New Forest based Bartley Marketing is a marketing consultancy and agency which also provides the full range of marketing services to local business, from consultancy and planning to branding, advertising and PR, websites, online advertising and SEO to direct communications and social media management.
According to your needs Bartley Marketing can:
Clarify and define your marketing objectives, strategies, messages and branding
Plan your marketing and communications
Check your website and social media are working for you - and help put them right
Design and build your new or replacement website
Train you to make the most out of social media - or manage it on your behalf
'Ghostwrite' your blogs, as well as write copy for editorials, advertorials and articles
Implement your direct email communications with clients and prospects
Provide graphic design and photography, including 360 degree Google 'See Inside'
Produce online and offline advertising and manage your printed promotional and point of sale materials