WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIRECT EMAIL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY LOCAL AND DO MORE BUSINESS LOCALLY
The Lymington.com website together with its social media and direct email communications will promote your business locally via multi channel online marketing to 15,000+ people weekly, always reinforcing also the key message: to buy and do business locally.
With coordinated, regular, powerful online communications the combined Lymington.com media channels reach out via the website news, events and business pages together with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn channels and the popular weekly “What’s On” newsletter emailed to over 4,500 subscribers, to promote and actively champion your business.
It’s like a glorious combination of the best of local advertising, PR and promotion, crafted to promote both your special offers and your core business messages with the added stamp of third party endorsement.
With upwards of 12,000 organic visits to the Lymington.com website pages monthly (and over 18,000 in total) plus 4,500 who look forward to receiving our weekly newsletter by email, currently 6,900 Facebook followers plus nearly 3,500 on Twitter and a small but rapidly growing following on Instagram, Lymington.com's online tentacles reach into every nook and cranny to influence the majority of people who nowadays find it convenient and quick to look online for local events, news and information generally. Our online following comprises mainly locals but with a significant number of visitors too. (More information about stats and demographics)
And with the New Forest containing a disproportionately large number of sole traders and small businesses many of these as well as as well as employees of larger companies will see your messages wearing both their “home and family” and their “business” hats, which means that both consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) messages will be well received.
New Forest based Bartley Marketing is a marketing consultancy and agency which provides a full range of marketing services to local business, from consultancy and planning to branding, advertising and PR, websites, online advertising and SEO to direct communications and social media management.
Bartley Marketing will:
• Clarify and define your marketing objectives, strategies, messages and branding
• Plan your marketing and communications
• Check your website and social media are working for you - and help put them right
• Design and build your new or replacement website
• Train you to make the most out of social media
• 'Ghostwrite' your blogs, as well as write copy for editorials, advertorials and articles
• Implement your direct email communications with clients and prospects
• Provide graphic design and photography, including 360 degree Google 'See Inside'
• Produce online and offline advertising and manage your printed promotional and point of sale materials