Promote your business locally to 15,000+ people every week
Lymington.com online media channels promote and actively endorse your business
Introduction to paid membership options with Lymington.com
The Lymington.com website together with its social media and direct email communications will promote your business locally via multi channel online marketing to 15,000+ people weekly, always reinforcing the key message: to buy and do business locally.
With coordinated, regular, powerful online communications the combined Lymington.com media channels reach out via the website news, events and business pages together with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn channels and the popular weekly “What’s On” email newsletter to promote and actively champion your business.
It’s like a glorious combination of the best of local advertising, PR and promotion, crafted to promote both your special offers and your core business messages with the added stamp of third party endorsement.
With 15,000 - 30,000 plus monthly visits to the Lymington.com website itself (more in summer, fewer in winter), plus 4,500 subscribers who look forward to receiving our weekly newsletter by email, 7,000 plus Facebook followers, nearly 4,000 on Twitter and over 1,000 (rapidly growing) on Instagram, Lymington.com's online tentacles reach into every nook and cranny to influence the majority of people who nowadays find it convenient and quick to look online for local events, news and information generally. Our online following comprises mainly locals but with a significant number of visitors too.
And with the New Forest containing a disproportionately large number of sole traders and small businesses many of these as well as as well as employees of larger companies will see your messages wearing both their “home and family” hat and their “business” hat, which means that both consumer (B2C) and business (B2B) messages will be well received.
Sign up now for Business (Annual) or Promotion (Monthly) Membership of Lymington.com
There are various membership options, all of which include:
Set up of Individual Business Web Page £75 plus VAT
This is the prerequisite to all membership plans and includes compelling messages in description fields, meta data, information, images, links, etc. Google likes our Directory a lot these days (web traffic has risen by nearly 800% since 2014), and simply having a business page on Lymington.com has value in itself.
Your individual business web page includes:
- Succinct and compelling summary of your business: what it offers, to whom and why it’s so good! We champion your business, providing valuable third party endorsement too.
- Your logo, images, contact details, social media links and a Google map
- Including a full width header image which you can if you wish design to incorporate headlines as well as images
- Your page optimised for Google
- You will have the ability to log in and edit at any time
This price is provided all images are supplied to exact size specification or are added by the member directly to the business web page. If we have to source and/or resize images we charge an additional £75.
Image sizes required
Summary of main sizes needed for business web page on Lymington.com and promotion across all channels
For Lymington.com business web page:
1260 X 500 - HEADER
800 X 600 - GALLERY
For articles and promotion:
1080 x 1080 – WEEKLY WHAT’S ON NEWSLETTER, & INSTAGRAM SQUARE
1200 x 630 - FACEBOOK
600 X 400 – ARTICLE IMAGE AND ARTICLE META IMAGE, TWITTER
Annual Business Membership £120 plus VAT
Annual Business Membership (the basic level of membership) is £120/annum
As well as the annual subscription for the business web page itself, this also includes one complimentary cross channel promotion currently worth £75. For this we devise a suitable compelling caption, and resize images as necessary for each of newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Annual Business Membership also includes
- complimentary mention in the diary section of our weekly newsletter of relevant upcoming events added by the member to the what’s on Calendar on Lymington.com (it’s free for everybody to add any and all events, but you have to be a member to get “promotion” of commercial events).
- inclusion in all and any relevant general promotional articles we write for the website – mostly they’re about events and family offerings for the holidays but we also run “sector specific” features.
Ad Hoc Promotion Boost £125 plus VAT - includes short news article for Google
Ad Hoc Promotion Boost is for when you have something special to say. It includes a short news article on the website including one image. This article will normally get picked up by Google Alerts. The article is then promoted across all our channels (newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). The price for the article is £50 and for the cross channel promotion £75, total £125.
(A paid “boost” on Facebook is an optional extra - at cost.)
Ad Hoc Article plus Promotion £325 - includes full length feature article for Google
Ad Hoc Article plus Promotion includes a Full Length Article or Review normally 800-1,000 words. This includes our time to research the article usually via a visit/meeting and discussion, copywriting with 3-4 images included in the text, and publication. The article will be published in the correct category of Lymington Life the magazine section and tagged “News” so it will be picked up by Google Alerts as above. Article costs £250. Then a full cross channel promotion as above at £75 – total £325.
Promotion (paid monthly) Membership from £75, plus £150 initial set up
Promotion Membership (regular and paid monthly) makes great sense for businesses which have a lot to promote, on a regular basis. "Promotion" means cross channel promotion ie newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
It’s £75 per month for monthly, or £125 for twice monthly or £225 for weekly.
The price is based on content supplied by you and can include link to your website, or to lymington.com business web page, or to an individual event, depending on subject. If content is needed it can be created and published on Lymington.com at extra charge as above: short news article £50 or full length feature or review article £250.
There’s also a set up charge of £150 for Promotion Membership. This contributes to the time spent meeting either in person or on the phone to define and document the Communications Plan which details the planned messages, content, images and other elements as relevant - it differs for different businesses. This is useful for reference for both parties – it can be updated afterwards of course but it provides the initial framework.
All prices quoted plus VAT at the prevailing rate
Lymington.com by Bartley Marketing - locally owned and run for the benefit of local business
New Forest based Bartley Marketing is a marketing consultancy and agency which provides the full range of marketing services to local business, from consultancy and planning to branding, advertising and PR, websites, online advertising and SEO to direct communications and social media management.
Bartley Marketing will:
- Clarify and define your marketing objectives, strategies, messages and branding
- Plan your marketing and communications
- Check your website and social media are working for you - and help put them right
- Design and build your new or replacement website
- Train you to make the most out of social media - or manage it on your behalf
- 'Ghostwrite' your blogs, as well as write copy for editorials, advertorials and articles
- Implement your direct email communications with clients and prospects
- Provide graphic design and photography, including 360 degree Google 'See Inside'
- Produce online and offline advertising and manage your printed promotional and point of sale materials