Terms and Conditions for New Forest Dog Friendly Award Entries
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you have read the following Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your nomination for the awards.
1. The New Forest Dog Friendly Awards is a new awards programme which is organised by Bartley Marketing and administered via the Lymington.com website.
2. All entries shall be made on the Lymington.com website, which is linked to from the domain www.newforestdogfriendly.co.uk
3. All entrants shall supply such information as is requested on the Awards Page https://lymington.com/lymington/133-locally/1274-nf-dog-friendly-awards
4. The awards are open to everybody.
5. Any media rights, e.g. press, television and radio, arising from this competition are reserved by the organisers.
6. Any questions relating to the interpretation of the awards shall be a matter within the sole opinion of the organisers who shall not be obliged to answer any queries or enter into correspondence whatsoever, in connection with the same.
7. Winning entries will be publicised. Winners may be requested to participate in post event publicity.
8. The judges will be appointed by the organisers.
9. The organisers will not accept costs, however incurred, by the entrant.
10. Awards shall be made to the businesses most nominated, and to entrants who in the opinion of the panel of judges, submit applications that best meet the judging criteria.
11. Awards are made in kind as indicated in competition promotional/entry materials. A cash alternative is not available.
12. The organisers reserve the right not to make any or all the category awards if, in their opinion, there are insufficient nominations.
13. The closing date for nominations is 12 noon on 31st October 2018.
14. Judging will take place during early November 2018.
15. The winners will be announced when the judging has been completed and details of award presentations will be published on the New Forest Dog Friendly Awards website www.newforestdogfriendly.co.uk
16. By completing a nomination for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
once they have been agreed with the businesses concerned.
Registering and completing a nomination for the awards indicates agreement to these terms and conditions.